Auction Items

 I frequent the auction in Mesa  when I find deals I can't resist. If you would like me to look for a specific or specialty item(s) and don't want to pay full price I will look for you.  Sometimes there are nicks and dings but other times items are in perfect condition. Amazon returns are deeply discounted and I pass the savings onto you. I particularly look for knives, bread making supplies, copper and leather products.

Some of the items for sale now are:

sieve

Garlic crusher

Ceramic cereal/ice cream bowls 5 ounce

Men's leather shoes size 8 high cut above the ankle, excellent for causal and comfort wear

Women's hiking shoes Dynamic fit size 10

Men's leather Lederhosen shoes size 9 

Men's slippers size 11/12

Toilet seat warmer, with USB.  Plug in cord is about 2' long

Magnetic refrigerator bag clips 


Stainless steel pot
Tortilla warmers, L & S
Foil burner covers
Silicone baking mats
Silicone utensils
 

 I got these for my Sister: one was broken

 

 

Comments