Testimonials
"Betsy, It was our sincere pleasure to meet you and plan on seeing you again.....and again and again
One of our hauls from the Farm Stand
Teresa and Jesse"
return customer enjoy the most popular cake I sell "Olive Oil Cake" A very loyal and return customer. I love to see the smiles.
"Betsy, Thank you! It is very good.
Keith and Andrea
"Return of Apple Pie and Key lime pie plates!
Thanks Billie and Sherm"
"It was very nice meeting you and seeing your wonderful fresh farm Stand. Everything looks so amazing and fresh! All priced good too! We purchased some ranch pretze4ls for .75 cents and some beautiful bread for $9. Left a $20.75 and took my change. Thank you so much we will be seeing you again!
Thank you"
" I want to be just like you when I grow up!' Rikki Stephens
3 Cones Bakery won't disappoint! Betsy enthusiastically creates delicious and healthy hot meals, divine sourdough and bakery goods sweet and savory! Always a variety on the menu and there is fun collection of gift shop items to check out! You'll always be cheerfully greeted on arrival! My husband and I have so enjoyed all we have had and are repeat customers
Leigh P.
~Love the service
~Farm Charm
~Food is always delicious and affordable
~Items range from backpacks to Korean pancakes-nylon shoes to fresh eggs
Celia L.
I would encourage everyone to try Betsy's stand. Everything is organic and made fresh. Betsy's sour dough breads are amazing. I personally recommend the sourdough barley loaf. I love the blend of spices in it. If you're looking for something unique and delicious visit her stand. I am a resident and teacher in Heber, therefore, I know where to find the good stuff!
Teacher in Heber
"Oh my goodness! Sooo good! It's been so long since I've had homemade pizza! I'll have to let my dad know along with my step mother's sister! They will love this! Glad we bumped into you today!! We will be sure to get those cards handed out!
Cassie and John
The Farm Stand is such a great place to visit and get such a variety of home baked goodies! I love to visit and see and taste what's new. Betsy has a passion for what she creates and you can tell by the yummy tastes..... And she has some pretty unique foods as well. It's pretty amazing that such a quality place exists here. You really need to do yourself a favor and VISIT...... you won't be disappointed!
Gayla Johnson
Comments
Post a Comment