Veg or meat pizza's mini up to 15"
toppings include but not limited to ham, Italian Sausage, Salami, Chorizo
Roasted Red peppers, roasted Eggplant, olives, mushrooms, banana peppers, grilled onions
garlic, Sun Dried Tomatoes
Calzones: same guts
Cookies, Cakes ie. Olive oil cake, Brownies, specialty breads ie. Pane-tone, Fruit cake, Tuscan Coffee Cake
Stews, Lasagna, Stromboli, Salads, Bars
If you can imagine it I will try and create it, everything made from scratch
Chicken Pot Pie:
chocolate Souffle'
Chocolate Fudge cookies:
Sour Dough Parmesan Garlic Bread sticks
Korean Green Onion Pancake
large 15" meat lovers pizza uncooked
2000 year old Rye starter from EgyptItalian (New Orleans) Mufaletta sandwich with sour dough home made bread with Sesame seedsSourdough Sandwich white bread
French bread traditional
whole wheat sandwich bread
sourdough waffles: I can make you a special breakfast anytime: farm fresh eggs, slice of sourdough
look at these Sourdough beauties: rounds
One of my best sellers: Italian Olive oil cake-sold 7 for Easter
who doesn't want a cinnamon roll, dec with White Chocolate
when in season: Rhubarb pie from my garden
cooked pizza I have approximately 20 available toppings including green chili and roasted Eggplant
I can score initials, personalize, design and use foods for coloring like activated Charcoal, Beet powder
Tumeric and Maca
I have a wide variety of yeast breads that I can make as well, this is a Sandwich white loaf
I love making Charcuterie boards too
french bread/Garlic bread













Comments
Post a Comment