Singage

 We put up two great signs today, one on the 277 and Tonto

and the other on Mogollon and Ranch 

They're gorgeous signs and built to last. My husband had a genius idea of making the lettering

3D on the back of the Vinyl signs I ordered from Spain.  I hope you'll give a thanks to the hubs when you see him out and about. He really came through for me today and I appreciate his support so much. 

An unknown person has defaced my beautiful signs on Ranch and Mogollon, the 260, Purple Sage and Tonto,  Mogollon and the sign on Purple Sage and Ranch. They sprayed black paint over the red words "Farm Stand"  If you hear of someone bragging about this around town please notify me.  You can reach me at 928-299-9095.  You wouldn't think something like this would happen in our lovely community.  I'm very saddened by this as it took a lot of money, effort and time to make and put up the signs. A police report has been filed. We will be using cameras going foward.

 



 

 

 

Comments