I'm what you might say an "expert" on Sun Oven cooking
I've been cooking with a Sun Oven for over 20 years. I bought one as a self-reliance tool and fell in love with it. I used to work in Corporate America and left my house in Mesa at 5 am. I could place my dinner at approximately 3 pm, by tracking the sun, I knew where it would be with practice. There was nothing better than coming home to a hot meal, cooked by nature, God, and the taste is exceptional.
Every Day here at the Farm Stand I use the Sun Oven when it is advantageous
Windy days are not good as the reflectors bend and collapse.
My husband has build a very sturdy wind resistant Sun Oven, but we haven't worked out the bugs yet.
My typically daily offerings in the Sun Oven are Millet, rice and all grains, roasts, chicken, lamb
bakead potatoes, fish, steaks and the list is quite endless.
The sun oven can burn your food, but it's not common
There's nothing like the taste of a meal cooked by the powerful sun.
You can also dry fruit by not sealing the glass cover. I have drying racks
I would recommend you build a cart for it as it helps the up down, side to side motion
that is why I use it daily because it's so easy
My husband (the engineer) designed it and it's like a large lazy susan. with hinges
You'll often see my sun Ovens set up on the south east side of my property. Most people want to have a look. I can cook a meal for you in the sun oven if you request it so you can experience the taste and the excellent quality.
Feel free to ask questions and explore the possibilities.



Comments
Post a Comment