Groceries

 

For all you supportive customers and friends I would like to introduce a new feature on the blog.

Since I never like leaving the FS to be here to service you and new guests, I would like to request a feature where you are going grocery shopping anyway and ask me if there are any groceries I need. I promise to keep it under 6 items, and I will reward you by helping with gas money or trade for free product. For example I needed lemons the other day and my neighbor picked them up for me and I gave her cash. This simple process could save me so much time and money and I would deeply appreciate it. Please call or text 928-299-9095 before you leave or at the grocery store to see if there is anything I need.  Typically I want organic so we can set that precedent right away. 

The typical items I need are:

Avocado's, Medium to Large

Hot House Cucumbers or English Cucumbers

Onions/ brown

Lemons

Celery, must be organic

If you'd like to support me and help me get the much needed ingredients to my salads and other dishes I would love to hear from you. Let's make this a win win for everyone and help the community grow stronger. Thank you for being here and making a difference.

 


 

 


 

 




 

 


 

Comments

  1. This little farm stand is absolutely wonderful and quaint and sits on a beautiful homestead. The owner was very welcoming and kind and you can see the care that she puts into her farm stand. I was suprised to find such a nice verity of fresh baked goods and fresh veggies grown from her own garden along with farm to table eggs. An even bigger surprise came from the freezer filled with organic grass feed beef and meats and a wonderful selection of asian foods. This farm stand truly has it all. I will be coming back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only recently discovered this gem of a Farm Stand & Bakery two weeks ago and am so thrilled I did. So far I’ve bought her homemade baked goods which are sooo good, as well as her caprice salads, pizza rolls, family-sized lasagna, peach cobbler and more, all delicious. The owner, Betsy is such a joy - fun, enthusiastic, and welcoming. I hope all in our community will take the opportunity to meet Betsy and support her business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful place, with real baked goods made with real ingredients... made by someone who knows how to bake. I'm 74 and for me this place is like a time. machine for the soul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment