Sourdough

 


One of my clients made a Dogwood Sandwich with my new Boule sized Sourdough

It's great for soups Sandwiches, and for straight up carving up.  I indulge almost daily 

The loaf pictured above is Lentil SD 

 Sourdough flavors and varieties are endless: I figure you can get plain anywhere but I do occasionally make it for my honored guests.

 Some of the favorites are:

Green Chili Cheddar

Cinnamon Raisin

Walnut Date

Tropical Delight 

 Lemon Poppy Seed

Millet SD

Barley

Barley Thyme 

Lentil SD

Rye SD 

Bulgar Wheat SD

Amaranth SD

 Einkorn SD

Banana Bread SD

Banana Peanut Butter SD

Lavender Honey

Whole wheat

Multi-Grain

Pesto Olive Oregano 

Cranberry Lemon

Sunflower-Pumpkin Seed

Sun-Dried Tomato Feta

 I even used Cured meats in my SD sometimes, that's within the guidelines of health as long as the meat is cured.

I've also done a Bacon Jalapeno

 

 

Ask me to make your favorite

Let's create something magical together 

 

 

Comments